Due to space limitations, please note that only ESSENTIAL visitors are permitted to accompany patients to TerraVida.
Essential visitors are defined as: those who are required to transport a patient, parents of a minor or dependent unable to communicate on their own, an approved caregiver, children of an elderly parent requiring assistance and children of patients who are unable to find child care during their visit. This policy is for the protection convenience of the patients.
Essential visitors are limited to one per patient, excluding minors accompanying a parent. Visitors are asked to reserve all seating for patients and give up their seat for patients as necessary.
Thank you for your understanding. This policy will be strictly enforced at all TerraVida locations.
Did you know a patient can designate a caregiver to obtain their medical marijuana product? Caregivers must be at least 21 years old, register with the Department and be issued their own medical marijuana ID card.
Here are the steps to become a caregiver:
1. First, visit the Patients and Caregivers Registry and create a caregiver profile in the Department of Health's patient and caregiver registry. This can be found on www.medicalmarijuana.pa.gov
2. Next, complete a criminal background check.
3. Complete an 'authorization to designate a third-party caregiver' form, if necessary.
4. Ensure your patient has a patient certification.
5. Return to the Patient and Caregivers Registry and pay for a medical marijuana ID card.